Mediation offers an alternative to ‘managing’ a situation or ‘imposing’ a solution in the workplace.
How is Mediation different?
• Voluntary – people agree to participate and talk
• Impartial – Mediation facilitates a full discussion without bias
• Non Judgmental – There are no rights and wrongs and there is no one to judge the issue
• Non-blaming – It is about discussing the problem and a way forward. Getting to the heart of the issue but not deciding on ‘fault’
• Self determining – parties agree how, when and what they will do now and in the future.
It is different but effective.
Trusting people to talk and decide their own way forward with objectives they agree means it will last.
It won’t be a solution that is decided by a 3rd party or a manager.
It will be a resolution that can be sustained by the people involved.
Would you like to know more about mediation and how it can benefit you or your business, then contact: 07905 515 621 or email.